1. Less thermal expansion, so it makes the foundry more precisely, less cracking and high output. Improving foundry quality.
2. The shape of ceramic foundry sand is spherical with smooth surface and lower specific surface area so that can make the adhesive covered uniform. It has very good air permeability, good liquidity and good filling ability that can make the surface of foundry castings perfect when founded.
3. Ceramic foundry can flow very easily and easy to clean. Reducing usage amount of adhesive.
4. Ceramic foundry sand is a neutral material, so acid, alkali binder can be used.
5. Lower cleavage breakage rate: ceramic foundry sand has high density, very low cleavage breakage rate.,easily reclaimed and these makes it more environmently friendly.
6. High refractoriness and service temperature can reach 1900°C, much higher than Chromite Sand.
7. Recycle and regeneration use, cost-effective, cheaper than Chromite Sand.